Friday 1 July 2011

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

This is a very sincere and heartfelt thank you to all those readers and fans of Tidemarks who found the time to send me so many kind wishes and messages of support and experience. The chocolates have been great too.
It has been both alarming and reassuring to find that so many of you have also been along this route of bypass surgery. I am surely not alone and thank you all again.
I seem to have made the classic error in underestimating just how long a full recovery might take and I also did myself no favours when I scanned the missing weeks’ headlines to find that the world has become no more honest or sensible while I having been lying looking at the ceiling. I think the “adopt a pothole” program must have altered my prognosis several points. Recovery was even totally stalled for a while when I got to the picture of the thankfully now departed potential Lions business partner and his blonde retinue.
It is going to be a while before normal service will be resumed.

James Greener
1st July 2011