Friday 24 December 2004

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON


I do not want to write and you, certainly, have no interest in reading about the markets today. So I shall just wish you a very happy and peaceful Christmas time and a wonderful, healthy, safe and prosperous 2005.
Thank you for receiving these weekly waffles. I have had lots of fun writing them. For those of you who go so as far as actually to read them, an extra thank you.
Thank you to my friends and clients who supported me this year in my move to Watermark. I trust you have found this firm to be as good as I have.
I shall be away from the office for a few weeks and Tidemarks will not appear for a while. Please contact Paul Davis or Charmaine Marcia by phone (011-325-4228) if you have any queries or orders that you wish to place. Please don’t send emails with these requests as I shall not receive them until I return to the office on the 10th January.
With best wishes.

James Greener
24th December 2004